Steps to Receive Payment for Your Landmark Common Stock and/or Landmark LP Common Units
- To receive payment for your Landmark Common stock and/or Landmark LP Common Units, as applicable, you must complete the Letter of Transmittal you received and mail it or send it by overnight delivery to the exchange agent at the address located on the Letter of Transmittal.
- If you are a non-resident alien individual or foreign entity, you must mail or send by overnight delivery the completed Letter of Transmittal AND a completed Form W-8BEN to the exchange agent.
- Once the exchange agent receives your completed Letter of Transmittal, the exchange agent will send you payment via check to the address listed in the exchange agent’s file for you.
Step 1: Your Total Number of Landmark Common Stock and/or Landmark LP Common Units
- Locate in the upper right hand corner of your Letter of Transmittal the total number of Landmark Common Stock and/or Landmark LP Common Units.
- If you agree with the number above, write this number in the appropriate box for “Total Common Stock” and/or “Total Common Units”, as applicable.
- If you do not agree with the number above, write the number you believe to be correct in the appropriate box “for Total Common Stock” and/or “Total Common Units”, as applicable. You will be contacted by the exchange agent to attempt to resolve the discrepancy.
- This section applies if you ARE a US resident individual or US entity.
- In the box for “Social Security Number” or “Employer Identification Number”, write your appropriate identification numbers.
- If you are exempt from FATCA reporting, enter your FATCA Exemption Reporting Code on the line in #4 under Step 2. Please note that if your account is maintained in the US, you do not need to provide a FATCA Reporting Code.
- If the IRS has notified you that you are currently subject to backup withholding because you failed to report all interest and dividends on your tax return, then cross out #2 under Step 2.
- CIRCLE your appropriate federal tax classification (e.g., the Letter of Transmittal form says to check the box, but there are no boxes, so please CIRCLE your proper tax classification).
- If you believe you are a disregarded entity (DRE) or owner of a DRE, consult your tax advisor.
- Sign and date in the appropriate locations in the “Certification” box.
- Sign and date in the appropriate boxes beneath “Signature of Owner”, “Signature of Co-Owner” (as applicable) and “Date”.
- If you are a non-resident alien individual or foreign entity, do NOT complete the steps above for US Resident Individuals or US Entities.
- Instead, complete, sign and date the enclosed Form W-8BEN (you can also obtain this form at www.irs.gov or by calling 1-877-262-8260).
- On the Letter of Transmittal, sign and date in the appropriate boxes beneath “Signature of Owner”, “Signature of Co-Owner” (as applicable) and “Date”.